Does He Like Me For My Body Does He Still Like Me?

Does he still like me? - does he like me for my body

Well, on Saturday, the last thing I said to my best friend, whom I had great love this boy in my class. A good friend, the following Monday, it was decided to ask my crush if he liked me. Luckily I was not present Monday. I do not see his reaction. But to my best friend told me that my friend, "said no." At first I was hurt, he went behind my back and did, but I went. But now I have a problem, although my friend said no, not as I do that, you give me signs that he loves me. For example, before my friend asked the big question. My Crush cease to move me, not the best for me, like holding a line for me and keep the door wider arc s if I do. And it is to be near me whenever possible. Do you remember, like me, or is he just afraid to tell me or my friend the truth. Honestly, I do not like me anymore because I do not watch out "signs that I am in love with you." If your occasion. Is he afraid to tell me or even told me he loves me, pleasand assistance. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my best friend, she did not know my passion. As my enthusiasm hardly knew. I think that's why I lied my enthusiasm, my friend, the big question can be asked. It says: "Do you like Ashley?"

2 comments:

Sasquatc... said...

He is certainly a lie, and show now fear that he loves you. Are you afraid of the turtle back into the bowl. Mainly because she someone she barely knows, no leaks just like you. I would just the same man (I am). Talk to him or give him time and he comes out of his shell again. Good Luck

mymissio... said...

The problem is, as you, but it was uncomfortable to someone who does not even know to tell. There is a problem, put in an embarrassing situation. Perhaps he thought he sent to ask his friend, only fear and HES and HES alittle back. The best thing to do is go talk to him and clarify things a bit. Then you will be able to understand how he feels. I hope this helped

Post a Comment