How To Tell If Someone Is On The Phone When You Ring How Can I Stop The "ring With The Beep At The End" That People Hear When You're On Call Waiting?

How can I stop the "ring with the beep at the end" that people hear when you're on call waiting? - how to tell if someone is on the phone when you ring

They know how to have mobile phones (I Verizon) ... If you call someone in the other line rings and each ring has a beep at the end ...? How can I avoid this? I'm in a situation where I see my calls. But every time you call this person (continuously during the day), we can say that I am waiting a call on him to continue to call and show up in my room unexpectedly trouble than no answer. I must prevent him from discovering that I'm on the other line. Is it possible to do so by the telephone company? In other words, do not want is a "beep" at the end.

1 comments:

Jill S said...

Dial 611 to speak to a customer service representative for Verizon Wireless. You will be more than happy to help with this problem. My kids hate this feature, because I know that if you are the phone and should not be.

Post a Comment