Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Structures Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Help X

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Help x - rollercoaster tycoon 3 structures

Uh, okay. At the beginning I have no expansion packs for this game ... only the game but I have some really cool stuff on YouTube, where people put their mountains, such as in tunnels and structures ... I have only the basic garbage that you gave of the game ... Can I not much to do. I know it's a way to use custom structures and save. Bak, in a specific area, but do not know how these structures, when and where to save? Basically you how to make custom structures?
Thank you thank you thank you, if you have an answer, I'm stuck on the bottom step 1 and now I can not give you a thumbs up if the answer to my questions ... I guess:) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment