Do You Like Synergeyes Multifocal Has Anybody Heard Of SynergEyes?

Has anybody heard of SynergEyes? - do you like synergeyes multifocal

I wear gas permeable contacts (like hard) and real. Despite termination of the rapid deterioration of my vision (I have astigmatism) and my vision is clearer when the occasional use of soft contact lenses that are not easy at all. I was searching online on various types of contacts, and I found a brand called SynergEyes. In essence, they have a core of a contact, the outer edge of a material soft contact lenses (which mainly includes a clearer and the benefits of physical contact with the comforts) of soft contact lenses. I also learned recently about these things than toric lenses, but I've heard that it can be a nuisance, his vision blurred, because they often look in the eye and should not.Has anyone heard or used this brand SynergEyes cost, how much, and you have tips or suggestions? Thank you!

1 comments:

princeid... said...

Make sure you get to know all the time in our office. very popular.

We are in East Texas, and we charge $ 100/lens for them. That can not (for daily use sleep at home), available at 6 months. That's about $ 400 per year in our office for this product.

Vision quite comfortable (certainly more fun) than RGP and excellent. The was a good problem solver for us.

have a physician locator on their website:

http://www.synergeyes.com/locator/index. ...

Post a Comment