Employment At Wdw What Are My Chances Of Finding Employment At 53?

What are my chances of finding employment at 53? - employment at wdw

After 20 years in the military and civilian jobs in 6 years, I find myself with a new job to be found. It is in 3 months and have written countless job applications and had even 1 interview. I really need a job, because I'm sick and tired of sitting at home all day doing nothing. I'm happy about crazy now stone. Is there an outlet for veterans and military retirement in these situations go. I really need help here. I am concerned I am happy about my butt.

3 comments:

Employment Guy said...

Yes, you face special challenges, but the first thing you put your hand on attititude: Entrepreneurs are like dogs can smell fear. It is necessary to restore confidence. If you can accept the help of a professional career coach an excellent resource. Otherwise, you can help to be able to obtain through local employment offices or senior centers or volunteer applicants on the basis of the work of support groups (which may be connected, or at least to meet the local libraries). It is very likely that you can use your militry experience, if you know how. One thing that the clock is the stereotype that older workers do not have the skills. If you are such a less than excellent, take some lessons or ask someone who you think is a computer genius to help. One final thought. Labor markets are generally a bad way to find work (I know, I tried for three years,) a barrel. Please contact me for more information. Good luck!

Alvin said...

It is easy to find a part-time job, if you just get bored and money is no problem, do a dance course or something

Murzy said...

They have lots of experience. well presented and with a good resume at hand

Post a Comment