Sour Stomach After Eating Mushrooms Can Eating Raw Mushrooms Make You Have A Sour Stomach?

Can eating raw mushrooms make you have a sour stomach? - sour stomach after eating mushrooms

Every day I like a salad of lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms, dressing and Turkey (meat) for lunch. I noticed that about 20 minutes after eating, I feel that I have a heartburn. Duration: approximately one hour. Yesterday I had mushrooms, because I was outside, and my stomach does not feel like after eating. I wondered if I raw mushrooms, could have heartburn, eat.

8 comments:

Ben said...

Absolutely. You can have allergic reactions to yeast or components of topsoil in cultivated mushrooms absorb very much. Try to buy organic mushrooms and try for a few days.

Zach said...

Foreigners, as usual, if you have heartburn when he eats.

sac_baby... said...

Yes indeed fallen ill with the stomach of raw mushrooms. Do not put so much into the salad. As a whole sliced mushrooms.

ead824 said...

You may have a reaction to the fungus. For my part, contribute to not eat canned / bottled mushrooms, but raw and sauteed mushrooms, do not bother me. I think it really depends on the person. Feel better.

Pegasus9... said...

Mushrooms are a fungus. Candida is a fungus (yeast), which is in our intestines. If you could eat more fungi Candida also aggravate this situation.

If you have some basic information on yeast, check out www.hufa.org link - the yeast.

sha scrilla said...

depends on his stomach in particular. There is nothing harmful to the stomach (smile)

HEATHER said...

It could be bread. Do you have a wheat allergy?
If heartburn is nausea, which may have a problem with blood sugar levels.
So many things could be. Take a physical examination.

HEATHER said...

It could be bread. Do you have a wheat allergy?
If heartburn is nausea, which may have a problem with blood sugar levels.
So many things could be. Take a physical examination.

Post a Comment